Thursday, January 03, 2013

3250. Another surprise

Just 3 months after they've moved to Australia, now their Canadian immigration process has reached to some point! Poor guys...We are like snails! That's pretty tough to move again.I didn't know what reaction I should show. I prefer they come over here, even if it's not Toronto, at least we're gonna be inside the same border. Even if there is time difference, we 're gonna have same holidays. My first reaction was "what are you thinking about?! Come here quickly, I need you" !!! That was so childish, I know... She is a wife and mother of two children. Of course they should be her priority. But here everybody has someone: husband, kids, mum, brother. I'm the only lonely ONE. That sounds stupid, I know. I am so blessed to be surrounded with all these supportive lovely cousins here. That's not the opportunity that lots of people may have. I just want my other sister more close to me. I can't plan 6 months in advance to arrange tickets and visa every time I want to visit them, that's not fair...
I'm probably over reacting. I just became a bit vulnerable. Good we were typing and not talking, I'm not sure if I could control my tears!
I guess I should consider this as a good news in the beginning of 2013. I wish they take the way that is best for them. After all I want their happiness more than anything else.
P.S. I don't  even know why I wrote this in English! It just came to my mind in that way...


2 comments:

Shepherd said...

همتون بیاین تگزاس. بهترین جا برای زندگی و پرورش فرزندان نیکو.

Joker said...

:)))))