Monday, January 28, 2013

3301. P.S. I love you





“She didn't feel thirty. But then again, what was being thirty supposed to feel like? When she was younger, thirty seemed so far away, she thought that a woman of that age would be so wise and knowledgeable, so settled in her life with a husband and children and a career. She had none of those things. She still felt as clueless as she had felt when she was twenty.”
("P.S. I Love You" by Cecilia Ahern)

This paragraph was so strangely familiar for me,it was scary actually!
I wanna read the book asap, maybe I can find out what's gonna happen next in my life...

P.S.It's even worse.When you are twenty, at least you have some hope that "everything will be fine in future". When you are thirty and clueless, there is no future and no hope!

No comments: